Even the most non-contentious divorce consists of stressful stages from time to time. Your personal and emotional state may make it difficult to take sound decisions about legal proceedings, financial issues, your own and your child’s future. When you are unsure about the reasons for divorce, it is important to be able to get fast and reliable legal support about your financial concerns or how your assets should be shared. By blending comprehensive legal knowledge with a deep experience, our office can provide legal support that is specific to your situation so that you can overcome disputes arising from the deterioration of family relations and make the right decisions. Our law firm applies a strategic approach in Family Law and ensures that its clients are always informed and prepared on time. We also have extensive experience in divorces that have an international dimension and which involve the sharing and liquidation of matrimonial property.
In that regard, our services mainly cover the following:
– Drafting of protocols in the context of consensual divorces;
– Drafting of prenuptial and matrimonial property agreements;
– Representation of parties in divorce cases due to adultery;
– Protection of material and moral rights of women who are victims of domestic violence and rape, and initiation of legal action to obtain compensation from the faulty spouse;
– Initiating alimony and custody lawsuits;
– Determination of the rights in relation to the goods acquired during the marital union and after the liquidation of matrimonial property;
– Applying for protection measures for women, children and other family members who are exposed to physical, sexual, economic, psychological violence and/or who are at risk of violence;
– Provision of legal advice on the provisions of engagement, the rights of the engaged party and the types of compensation that may come up in the end of the engagement.