Our law firm offers services to its clients in all aspects of the construction business and in a wide range of construction projects. In addition to having extensive experience in the drafting of contracts for construction, engineering, processing, transportation, project management and procurement activities, we also advise our clients for the drafting and negotiation of internationally accepted model contracts. Our law firm is also proficient in relation to legal issues pertaining to land allocation, investment planning and financing, as well as construction and sales of medium and large scale housing and office projects.
Our services include in particular:
– Drafting and negotiation of construction contracts in the context of various construction projects including infrastructure, energy and road projects;
– Drafting and negotiation of joint venture agreements concluded before and after construction tenders;
– Drafting and negotiation of contracts for construction right in return for flat;
– Preparation of contracts in accordance with the tender documents issued under the Public Procurement Law and legal review of the conditions of contract;
– Advising clients on contract management issues and representation of clients in dispute resolution through mediation, arbitration and litigation;
– Advising on unjustified occupation cases and representation of clients in damage compensation lawsuits caused by unjustified occupation.